|Job Title||Travel Paramedic*|
|Location||TBD, LA*||*Position is based out of To Be Determined|
|Shifts hiring||Full-time, Temporary|
The Travel Paramedic provides appropriate, efficient and timely medical transportation and pre-hospital advanced, intermediate, and basic life support care within the limits of licensure or certification and in accordance with Acadian protocols.
This position is a four-month assignment for paramedics who live a minimum of 150 miles outside of the assigned work location. At the completion of 4 months, the Travel Paramedic can elect to relocate to the area (dependent upon successful completion of the probationary period) or end their assignment with Acadian.
Schedule: 60 hours/week, 4-month duration
Benefits: Eligible for health, dental, and vision insurance, 1st of the month following 30 days of hire
- $1300 weekly stipend for lodging and meals
- Travel reimbursement at beginning and end of assignment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current Texas State Paramedic certification or NREMT-P willing to apply for TX certification; Louisiana state license.
- Current Driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations in 3 years
- Current BLS certification
- Current ACLS certification
- Must be able to drive large vehicles in normal and adverse conditions