|Job Title||Telecom Administrator|
|Department||Corporate / Administrative & Support|
The Information Systems department at Acadian Ambulance is looking for experienced Cisco Collaboration Administrators/Engineers to design, organize, modify, install, and support Acadian Companies' telecom infrastructure as well as collaborate with internal professional service teams. The selected candidate will assists with multiple projects and daily tasks, and update manual processes into scripted and automated solutions that ensures smooth and consistent delivery of service to our frontline first responders.
The current IT department consists of over 50 full-time and part-time team members, supporting 5000 multi-state employees in the healthcare, safety, and security industry.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Call Manager (CUCM) administration.
- Adds, moves and changes for users and endpoints (phones, ATA’s, SIP horn’s, etc)
- Create and modify translation patterns, hunt groups, call routing, etc.
- Maintenance work:
- Cleanup orphaned DN’s
- Cleanup unused phones, profiles and DN’s
- Unity administration
- Adds, moves and changes to users and mailboxes
- Adds, moves and changes to system call handlers and distribution lists
- Contact center express administration
- Script creation, editing, and troubleshooting
- Building applications
- Nice Call Recorder
- Setup phones and lines to be recorded.
- Pulling requested recordings.
- Other Skills
- Creating, auditing, and updating current call flow documentation.
- Auditing DID documentation
- Auditing disaster plan documentation
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- 3-5 years network experience preferred
- Network + and CCNA/CCNP preferred
- Current and valid state-issued driver's license determined by appropriate state requirements required
- Preferred experience with various technologies and applications; building infrastructure cabling; various routing protocols
- Strong understanding of DNS and DHCP
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Good communication and customer relation skills
- Possess organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and be able to work independently and with a team
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined
- Obtain A+ certification or equivalent within 6 months of hire and Security+ certification or equivalent within 12 months after completion of the previous certification
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.